- Form positive writing habits and routines that establish a path for success, including a primer on our own process, the Creative Triad;
- Find creative footing and make the right choices about story, structure, tone, and other considerations;
- Bust writer’s block with creative exercises;
- Keep projects organized by managing content in Google Drive, notebooks, recorders and other common writing tools; and
- Write ongoing content to launch, publicize, and sell their book.
Creating the conditions to turn a writer into an author is the most fulfilling part of our job.
Have an idea you would like to bounce around?
An outline that you would like to turn into a draft?
A draft that needs to be polished?
RedShift Writers can start helping at any stage of the process. We have ghostwritten books for thought-leaders and have helped authors finish writing books of their own.
Contact us to start working towards your goal of finishing your book.