The ultimate root cause analysis authority.
Services RedShift Provided[table id=8 /] [divider top=”0″]
- Translated industry language for the masses
- Upgraded verbal messaging for the company
- Distilled and explained causes for fires, crashes, environmental catastrophes, explosions, nuclear meltdowns, structural failure and other disasters, as well as a few lucky coincidences
- More than 25 highly targeted SEO articles for ongoing content marketing support
Just a few of the ThinkReliability Root Cause Analysis Cause Map Masterpieces from RedShift Writers:
- America’s Smoking Epidemic
- Save the Pets! The Pet Food Contamination Problem of 2007 – Root Cause Analysis
- Space Shuttle Columbia Disaster
- I-35 Bridge Collapse
- Loss of the Mars Climate Orbiter
ThinkReliability is synonymous with Cause Mapping, a process that demonstrates a simple way to prevent problems through facilitation. ThinkReliability is spear-headed by the inventor of the Cause Map and a strong team of root cause analysis experts from a broad array of fields. They explain what goes wrong, when and how, ad well as ways to solve problems.
ThinkReliability has served clients such as Harley Davidson, Honeywell, United Airlines, Wrigley, and other intelligent, well-run companies, and sought a voice to add texture to its explanations in a way that added value to the site and company.[divider top=”0″]
RedShift worked hard but smart to add value to ThinkReliability, especially in context of its digital presence. RedShift worked in conjunction with the vision of the company owner to learn and understand root cause analysis, then used that experience to contribute to company content in a way that added independent value and sales potential.
ThinkReliability’s voice continues to symbolize what can go wrong and how to fix it.
“Daniel has provided highly detailed, intensively researched pieces on a variety of topics. He is motivated and interested in his work and uses this to put together creative but clearly written products.”
-Angela Griffith, Instuructor and Consultant